Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Speaking For Myself


Speaking For Myself
I am not criticizing anyone in particular here, just saying, don't rush to judgment. It is not always cut and dried. Sometimes there are factors the come into play that is not evident and for the sake of time and space I don't post. I write to express myself, not to gain fans or sympathy. I only write to express myself. That is it.


Maybe I am over sensitive. Maybe I should try to grow a thicker skin. I don't know how I can because I have always been this way. It just seems that sometimes people jump in too quickly and assume the worst of me. I am not a child or a dimwit. Sometimes the things people say are cold and uncalled for. Sometimes people miss the point entirely. Is it up to me to fill everyone in on all the details? I have been here 3 months. In that time many things have happened. A newcomer couldn't possibly know or understand what has transpired before. I know that and certainly understand. But when is it my turn to say, enough!!

I have been around the block a few times. I'm not a kid. I'm not wet behind the ears. I have lived and yet sometimes I feel that people think they are talking to a kid when they address me. They give advice that is off base, does not apply to me or is completely ignorant of all the facts.

I don't want to change the world or straighten anyone out. I just write. I put my musings on line. Is that wrong? Do you write or do you just read others stories and comment? I don't mean that to be judgmental because to each his own, but those of us who muse publicly are putting ourselves out there and open to the naysayers. It takes guts to write. Not everyone can. It takes a certain devil may care attitude to put it all out there. Then someone comes along and calls you names and tries to knock you down. It's not what blogspot is about.

I don't comment on many posts, maybe because I am afraid I will say the wrong thing. Maybe because I know each post is personal and tells someone’s secrets or heart and soul. I want to protect the sanctity of those posts, not judge them or soil them.

There are many types of individuals on blogspot. Some people here have ideas that I find amusing and some are just plain off the wall. I see people fussing over silly things and getting paranoid and needy. I won't go down that road here. I have enough troubles in my real life that I deal with…. If you can't read my posts and accept them for what they are, my feelings at the moment that I wrote it, then, you are not going to like me very much. I don't expect you to wrap your head around my moods or meanings, but please take them for what they are, post on a website. My life doesn't depend on it and yours shouldn't either. Play nice, please.

5 comments:

  1. अच्छा जी…वहाँ जगजीत सिंह पर आप भ्रम में तो नहीं पड़ें ? वह सुजीत एक लड़का था 2005-06 में…

    ReplyDelete
  2. यह तो जगजीत सिंह की बात से ही साफ हो जाता है कि आप नहीं थे जनाब!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know but I use to like जगजीत singh while I was in Patna, so I thought might be you are pointing your finger publicly on me. Doesn't matter we are still friend and will be.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. हाँ जी। क्यों नहीं…इस बात का कोई असर नहीं पड़ता हमारे संबंधों पर…

    ReplyDelete