Monday, October 10, 2011

A Letter For My Girl Friend

You can break me down into a million little pieces and I will get up, put myself back together and still be 10x stronger than you! What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning, so sit back, smile, and wait for the new to arrive! The people who have walked out of our lives do not deserve the right to control your future love me without fear, trust me without wondering, love me without restrictions, want me without demand, accept me how i am or watch me as I go. I’m stronger than all this.

One of the hardest things you’ll ever have to do is stop loving someone because she is not loving you. Every time I see you my heart still skip a beat, and then I realize that you are not mine. You will always have a place in my heart, but I must move on.Why can’t I let go? Why can’t I get you out of my head? Why do i keep hearing\seeing your name? Why do I still love you? :) I saw you once and got a crush. I saw you again and melted in your hand. I saw you walk away and my heart was crushed and stayed faded till this day. Sometimes endings are opportunities you can’t be with someone knowing your still in love with the person that always going to have your heart and always did from the start wants to know.

How can you say you love someone & then just throw them away like their nothing anymore? Neither the prettiest nor the smartest and don’t have the perfect physique but I do have a HEART!!! I feel you in my spirit and I see you in my dreams, there are so many memories and I have not been the same it seems. We will be together for now in my dreams. Yea, I’m having one of those. If I ever do something dumb like fall in love again, SHOOT ME! It’s not what you do or say, it’s what you don’t. Someday you’ll see that I was the one who loved you the most. Chinese Proverb: If you love it let it go, if it comes back to you it’s yours. What happens if two people say the same thing? Not all people who’s IN-LOVE with each other needs relationship and not all people who have relationships LOVE each other.

I’m sorry for being your friend, I’m sorry I bothered you, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you, I’m sorry I’m still in love with you. After all the late nights and good times, when everyone else has moved on, you will remember the one. Who loved you but they won’t be standing here anymore. Wonders, what went wrong. We were happy and everything then one day. Everything went wrong and there was nothing to do but give up, and try to move on. All I can do is laughing it off because in the end, you were just a joke! I’d be lying if I said I don’t miss you, I’d be lying if I said I don’t want you, and I’d be lying if I said I don’t still love you so very much. You hide the tears with that fake smile that everyone believes, but inside you’re about to burst into tears.

Too often we get hurt the worst because we let someone take up so much of our heart that when they leave; There’s barely enough left to beat. At some point in our lives, a person comes along that gently dismantles our walls. And sometimes, that same person is the reason you will build them back up. I’m tired of staying awake and crying over what we had and you thinking it is nothing. So I’m done. You just lost an amazing person. No matter how I wish it, the pain will never go away. Never take those you love for granted because one day they might be gone when you need them the most. You never know what you have until it’s gone. When I lost you I realized I lost of piece of me. A piece that made me who I am today. A piece that always made me happy. And that is you. If I died today would you regret all the yesterdays you could have spent with me?

Everything happens for a reason, although we may not understand it at the time, if you hang in there, all the pieces will eventually fall where they belong feeling like they is last on a list of choices. What you do does sometimes speak louder than words. Someday you are going to wake up and realize that you had every single thing you ever wanted. You were just too stupid to notice it, until I walked away! Falling in love is the easy part. What happens after not always so easy? It’s hard to let go of someone who has touched your life but it hurts more to say goodbye to someone who was never yours yet changed your life. I see a shiny star high in the sky looking down upon us… and i just know it’s you there looking down on us. Basically the worst feeling in the world is finding out the one you love loves someone else. Doesn’t understand its feelings.There is no guy worth crying over.

The only one that is will be the one that won’t make you cry. Sometimes, if you TRULY love somebody, you gotta let them go their own way, and if it’s TRUE love, it WILL find its way back to you. Don’t Fall For! Something that isn’t willing to catch you. I can hold back my tears and hide them with a smile but I can’t hide that hole in my heart. I must be stupid to still love you! LOVE takes effort & acceptance, it won’t always B a happy ride, but the circumstances are too complicated for you both to be together. The mind may not always remember but the heart never forgets. My heart never forgot YOU. I remain strong and my mind is at ease. Then just one thought or one memory crosses my mind, and the strength I had slips away.

Ever look around and notice that almost everyone has someone? And then you look in the mirror, and what do you see? Yourself just yourself. So I smile sometimes to hide my feelings but they want to explode. I wonder if I would ever feel the love I once had, maybe I will maybe I won’t, who knows. The saddest Love is to Love someone, to know that they want you and you want them. Says it’s not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life then you find a way to put me there. Until then I’ll keep my silence. I think of you, I just can’t talk to you. I miss you, I just can’t admit it. I need you, I just can’t show you. I love you, I just can’t tell you. The word “SORRY” only means something if you’re NOT going to do it again! If someone does NOT see you in their future, maybe it’s time to put them in your past.

Says the difference between being single and being married is like asking yourself if you’d rather be lonely or annoyed. I’ll continue to love you, even if you have moved on to another time. True love is when you will do anything for the person you love even if it means you can’t be with that person. Sometimes walking away is the only option. Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on. Whoever said time heals all is full of shit. Your heart only becomes strong enough to endure it! looking up at the sky, hoping you are looking back down, miss you and love you with all my heart. When you see me look away it’s because I don’t want my eyes to tell what my heart is afraid to say. I love it when you call me !

I tried to love you in every situation but it became too much. So now you want me around again but you pushed me too far away. You can push me away if that’s what you want; I will let you go, but please don’t ask me to stop loving you. Because that’s just too much to ask. I’m scared because I don’t want anyone else to have your heart i don’t want anyone else to kiss your lips I don’t want anyone else to be in your arm. I will never hate you. Even when you hate me, even when you don’t stand up for me, even when you ignore me, even when you hurt my heart so much. When we make choices. We have to live with them I am living my life the best I can I will never regret the time that we shared I just regret the pain I have. I buried you somewhere deep down. So I know your still there. But the soil above is my land and my reign.

says: “Fear is all about attachment. We fear losing what we are attached to, because all things are temporary. Only unconditional love can overcome fear.” Just wondered if I cross your mind half as much as you cross mine. You keep pushing me further and further out of the picture; someday you will look for me and find me gone.
I want to be alright without you. I want to smile, I want to laugh, and I just want to stop lying to myself. You've been pulling me down for way too long and I know now it's time to let you go. It's time I stop worrying about you and your precious little life; it's time I think about myself for a change. It's time I treat myself right and leave behind those who don't. It's time I dig myself out of this hole and start all over again with someone who just might be willing to give me the chance that you never did.

I decided to stop writing to you, not even a simple ''Hello, How are you''. But I'm burning inside; I'm burning like nuclear reaction, melting my very being from inside out. I've never missed so much any one before as I missed you these days.

You will always be my favorite part

6 comments:

  1. while we feel for someone it goes direct to our heart, and heart fall for someone slowly. even we cant stop that feelings, and in the deep feeling of love while we hurt by that someone we cant scream even and hurt lot more that any other pain, just like life is stuck somewhere, become pathless, confused, helpless, and also feel tired with life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a story. I am in the process of trying to get to know you more. This post helped me more than anything else I have read so far. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear you speak when you write! Great job, Boy! Tell your story over and over again because it is filled with God's faithfulness which encourages others to trust in and live by faith! So love you and yours and can't wait to see all God has in store for the world thru you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful love story letter. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like just you put your heart... wonderful, keep writing and please remove my pix from ur post

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time in my life found a letter that speak....wondrful

    ReplyDelete