Saturday, October 8, 2011

SOME TIME



First of all, going in deep, ask yourself do you love me? If you aren't sure or even have the slightest bit of doubt in your mind, then why you trying so hard to make sure that I really love you? If you do love me, then you just have to put your faith in me and I will return your love for you.
Well, There is no any real way to tell you that I’m really in love with you rather I would tell you how I really feel about you. It's almost one and half months when I started noticing you in our class and I observed you so closely that I remember everything about you and I found out, we are both similar in every aspect of our life, and we have many things in common. I hope you are aware about it.
I’m writing this because I’ve had you on my mind I just wanted to tell you that I like you. I like your beautiful smile, your pretty eyes and just everything about you. When you first spoke to our class about creating a class blog, keep me interested and focused on you so much that I was always trying to know more and more about you and wanted to get close to you, wanted to be your friend, at least, a temporary place to know you more. I would like to see more of you. I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart; I can honestly say I am truly in love with you. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love for you have increased in yesterday evening when you said you love to be Nepalese, Indeed! It would increase the loving association.
I love you so dearly that are beyond all expression, except in some great poem which I cannot write. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes.
Sujit Plus
Before you judge someone, try walking in their shoes for a mile. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes..

No comments:

Post a Comment